Located in Bignan, Domaine de Kerguéhennec is an exceptional place in Brittany, which combines art, architecture and landscape. The architectural heritage (castle and common) is located in the heart of a landscaped park of 45 hectares of woods, ponds and meadows, which invites you to stroll and promotes the discovery of numerous sculptures punctuating the landscape. The estate is close to the Kerisper Lodge. An outing both cultural and bucolic to do with family or friends!
- Until November 3, 2019 [stables, sheepfold and castle]
- Collective exhibition of twelve artists (paintings, drawings, photographs) around the figure of the flower, the flora and the floral.
- With J.Ber, M-C. Bugeaud, D. Cabanes, C. Crozat, M. Joatton, B. Joubert, S. Le Corre, M. Marques, C. Maussion, B. Moninot, J. Nadj et A. Tastemai
- From December 15, 2019 to March 1, 2020 [sheepfold]
- Collective exhibition (paintings, drawings, photographs) presenting the work of four artists welcomed in residence of creation to the field during the year.